Pitch Fight (auditioned)
Pitch Fight is Bristol’s only auditioned all female a cappella group, dedicated to performing a varied style of arrangements to a high standard, all with tight harmonies and sassy choreography. We’ve been together since September 2015.
- While being grounded in collegiate a cappella, we like to perform a variety of genres and artists, from Ed Sheeran and Rihanna to Jess Glynne and Pink Floyd – just to name a few.
- During our first year of existence, we were national semi finalists at the Voice Festival UK in London. We certainly plan to participate at many more festivals and competitions in the near future!
- We also like to perform extra gigs, depending on what opportunities arise, while always taking part in the regular society concerts.
- We even filmed our own music video last May! Have a look at the link below.
- Though we are an ambitious, hard working group we also know how to have fun. If you simply love music and singing, we’d love to have you. You don’t even need to read sheet music!
Rehearsals: Mondays 5:30-7:30pm, Fridays 6:30-8:30pm.
Check out our facebook page to keep up to date on auditions, all our gigs, competitions, videos and what we get up to generally!