Pitch Fight (auditioned)
Pitch Fight is Bristol’s 12-piece auditioned all female a cappella group, performing collegiate a cappella versions of anything from Queen B to Disney. We’ve had a good run this year and are looking to kick it up a notch in 2017/18.
- We really sing anything our members fancy, if you want to sing it, we’ll help you arrange it. We even have an original song in the pipeline!
- We perform at all sorts of events, from Christmas plays to women’s rights marches, and of course at the many concerts held by the society.
- We compete in national and international competitions, check out our ICCA audition video below.
- We’re looking for some strong female singers (or beatboxers) who like to move and love to perform so come along and audition.
- We rehearse for 4 hours a week plus busking at the weekends but the group tend to spend a lot more time together just socialising, so be prepared to form some real friendships!
Rehearsals: Mondays 5:30 – 7:30, Fridays 6:30 – 8:30