Pitch Fight (auditioned)
Pitch Fight is Bristol’s 14-piece auditioned all female-identifying a cappella group, performing collegiate a cappella versions of anything from Jessie J to Tom Odell.
- We’re not your typical all-female a cappella group and in fact we’ve got a rep for being rather edgy but that doesn’t stop us from enjoy a pop classic every once in a while!
- We perform at all sorts of events, from being the supporting act at Clicendales (the medic charity strip show) to Bristol Women’s Voice Independent Womens Day celebration, and of course at the many concerts held by the society, check out our 2019 Spring Concert performance below.
- We compete in national and international competitions and intend to so again this year, winning awards for our outstanding choreography and soloists. At the 2019 ICCA UK quarter finals in Exeter (the very same as the competition in Pitch Fight), we placed 3rd and won the award for best choreography, with a set including Katy Perry and Kayne West’s ‘E.T.’
- We’re looking for some strong female singers or beatboxers who like to move and love to perform so come along and audition.
- We rehearse for 5 hours a week but the group tend to spend a lot more time together just socialising, so be prepared for your world to turn into a real life version of Pitch Perfect!
- We released our first EP, ‘Purple Reign’, now available for streaming and download on all major streaming platforms